Ariel Cabernet Sauvignon Non-Alcoholic Red Wine by MY SANCTUARY
- List Price:
- Buy New: $13.50
as of 2/24/2018 00:38 UTC details
- You Save: $8.49 (39%)
- Sales Rank:32,678
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3
- Dimensions (in):15 x 6 x 6
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 1 bottle of Ariel non-alcoholic Cabernet
- ARIEL oak-aged Cabernet Sauvignon offers aromas of black currants, cherry, blueberries and chocolate, with soft tannins and a dry finish.
- Enjoy ARIEL Cabernet Sauvignon with beef, lamb and red sauce dishes.
- Alcohol is gently removed by cold filtration
ARIEL Cabernet Sauvignon is a dealcoholized wine composed of Cabernets from the 2011 vintage, produced in a sustainable winery in Paso Robles, California. After undergoing fermentation in stainless steel cooperage, the wine is separated from the skins, and a portion of it is moved into oak barrels for extended aging. Just prior to bottling, the alcohol is gently removed by cold filtration
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.